Location: Eastern Cape
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified persons for an external bursary programme for 2020 Academic year. Number Two Piggeries and Just Milk Group bursary funds the following scarce and critical skills:
- Farm Maintenance
- Agricultural Science
- Mixed crop and livestock
- Horticultural Farmer
- Crop Production
- Food and Beverage
- Agricultural farm manager
Conditions of Eligibility
- Preference will be given to disadvantaged individuals, and proof thereof must be provided.
- Students residing within Eastern Cape
- Youth between ages 16-35
- Students who are financially needy and academic deserving
- Students who are intending to study or studying at a recognised South African tertiary institution for the aforementioned fields.
- Motivation letter of why the bursary should be given to you.
- Grade 12 certificate or latest results for current grade 12 learners
- Proof of enrolment or acceptance letter from a recognised tertiary institution
- Certified copy of ID
- Learners already in varsity should submit the statement of results and postgraduates should submit the certificate and also statements of results.
- Parents proof of income/death certificate(s) affidavit in cases where the student does not have parents or both
Interested parties send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ms. V Ndamase at 087 701 7535